Know About Past 3rd Training Workshop held at Bengaluru – GAPIO
Home/Know About Past 3rd Training Workshop held at Bengaluru – GAPIO
Know About Past 3rd Training Workshop held at Bengaluru – GAPIOgapio2020-08-25T12:04:14+05:30
3rd Training Workshop under GAPIO Leadership Development Program was held on 10th September 2017 at Bangalore. Two previous training workshops were held on 16th July at New Delhi and 20th August at Ahmedabad prior to this event at Bangalore. Bangalore has set the benchmark very high for next training workshop to be held on 15th October 2017 at Hyderabad.
Program was inaugurated by Dr. Anil Kumar, Past Hon. State Secretary and Vice President of IMA Karnataka State Branch. Lt. Gen. (Retd.) Dr. Shiv Sharma, DMS, Apollo Hospitals – Bangalore gave the opening remarks. Dr. Rita Raman, GAPIO member from USA came to attend the Training Workshop and Valedictory address was given by Dr. Govindaiah Yatheesh, ADMS, Apollo Hospitals – Bangalore
Prof. Abhoy Ojha, faculty from IIM – Bangalore, was a speaker of the special session on “Leadership required in Hospital Management”, which was very much appreciated by the participants.
Doctors from Corporates, PSUs, various hospitals, nursing homes and from USA and UK came to attend the training workshop.
Following topics covered by professional trainers:
Improving Communication Skills
Leadership required in Hospital Management
Appreciation at Work – Motivating team members
Feedback received from participants:
81% participants rated the program as “Excellent” and remaining 19% rated it as “Very Good”.