Know About Past 7th Training Workshop held at Mumbai – GAPIO
Home/Know About Past 7th Training Workshop held at Mumbai – GAPIO
Know About Past 7th Training Workshop held at Mumbai – GAPIOgapio2020-08-25T11:59:20+00:00
7th Training Workshop under GAPIO Leadership Development Program was held on 05th January 2018 at Hotel Four Points by Sheraton, Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
Six previous training workshops were held on 16th July at New Delhi, 20th August at Ahmedabad, 10th September 2017 at Bangalore, 15th October 2017 at Hyderabad, 12th November 2017 at Kolkata and 13th November at Guwahati prior to this training workshop at Navi Mumbai.
Program was inaugurated by Chief Guest, Padmabhushan Dr. R D Lele, a pioneer in the practice of Nuclear Medicine in India, Emeritus Director of Nuclear Medicine, PET CT and Ex-Medical Director – Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai. His Autobiography, “Pursuit of Excellence” is a must for students, doctors, teachers, researchers and conscious parents. Dr. Prasad Muglikar, DMS – Apollo Hospitals – Navi Mumbai gave the welcome address and introduced Leadership Development Program to participants.
World renowned, international faculty Dr. Graham Dickson and Dr. Arun Garg, from Canada took up a session on “Bringing Leadership to Life in Health” and exchange their ideas and expertise on soft skill development.
Participants came from USA, UK, Australia, Tanzania and Canada to attend this Training Workshop.
Valedictory address was given by Dr. N Trivedi, CEO, Apollo Hospitals – Navi Mumbai.
Vote of thanks was given by Mr. Santosh Marathe COO, Apollo Hospitals –Navi Mumbai.
Doctors from Corporates, PSUs, various hospitals and nursing homes came to attend the training workshop.
Following topics covered by professional trainers:
· Time Management
· Improving Communication Skills
· Conflict Management
· Appreciation at Work – Motivating team members
Certificates were issued to the participants.
Feedback received from participants:
85% participants rated the program as “Excellent” and remaining 15% rated it as “Very Good”.
Chief Guest, Padmabhushan Dr. R D Lele (4th from right), Emeritus Director of Nuclear Medicine, PET CT and Ex-Medical Director – Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai lighting the lamp with Dr. Shailja Chaturvedi from Australia (extreme right), Dr. N Trivedi (2nd from right), CEO, Apollo Hospitals, Navi Mumbai, Dr. Prasad Muglikar (Back), DMS, Apollo Hospitals, Navi Mumbai, Dr. Arun Garg (4th from left) CINS, Canada, Dr. Graham Dickson (3rd from left), Royal Roads University, Canada, Mr. Ashok Bajpai (2nd from left), MD, Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi and Dr. Nazir Arab (extreme left) from Tanzania.
Chief Guest Dr. R D Lele addressing the participants.
Mr. Kapil Talwar, faculty addressing the participants while performing the activity.