Dr. Arun Prasad, President of Obesity Surgery Society of India (OSSI), 2018-20 and President of International MGB-OAGB Club for Bariatric Surgery has become the Vice President of Association of the Robotic and Innovative Surgeons.
Dr. Ashish Aneja, Internal Medicine consultant from Kurukshetra, India, has organized Free health check-up camp in association with GAPIO and Ayu Health Hospital, at Kurukshetra University on 07th April 2022. The facilities provided during the camp are free tests like BMD, Sugar, BP, Spirometry, ECG and Thyroid test and Free consultation.
Dr. Manisha Singhal, Senior Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Psychotherapist, a Choreographer, Martial Arts trainer and the only Lady trainer in India for Krav Maga (Israel’s martial arts), Noida, has won the Gold Medal in the World Martial Art Championship held at Windhoek, Namibia in from 29th March to 2nd April 2022.
Dr. Mahesh Goenka, Consultant Medical Gastroenterology, Kolkata, has been nominated as Member Super Specialty Board of Medical Gastroenterology by National Board of Examination.
Dr. N Ramakrishnan, Director, Critical Care Services, Senior Consultant in Critical Care & Sleep Medicine, Chennai has published the following article:
Bharath Kumar TV, Nagarajan Ramakrishnan, Ebenezer R, Ashwin Kumar Mani, Meghena Mathew, Pratheema Ramachandran, Suresh Babu, Vignesh C with REMAP-CAP Investigators; Effect of Antiplatelet Therapy on Survival and Organ Support–Free Days in Critically Ill Patients with COVID-19- A Randomized Clinical Trial, published in JAMA, March 2022
Dr. P N Renjen, Consultant Neurology, Delhi, has been nominated as Member Super Specialty Board of Neurology by National Board of Examination:
Dr. Premkumar Balachandran, Consultant Minimal Access, Bariatric and Robotic Surgery, Chennai, has published the following paper:
Premkumar Balachandran, Senguttuvan Pandian, Swathika V.C., Subbiah T.S., Dakshay A. Chordia. Pseudoaneurysm of the Inferior Epigastric Artery Following Laparoscopic Extended Totally Extraperitoneal Repair for Inguinal Hernia. Cureus.
Dr. (Prof.) Raju Vaishya, Senior Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at New Delhi has been appointed as a Guest Editor of International Orthopaedics (SICOT) journal
Dr. Raju Vaishya, has also been nominated as Member Specialist Board in Orthopedics by National Board of Examination.
Dr. Raju Vaishya has also published the following articles:
- Iyengar KP, Jain VK, Vaishya R. Medical doctors in India are on strike: a moral and national conundrum. Postgraduate Medical Journal2022; 98: 313-314.
- Mbogori M, Vaish A, Vaishya R, Haleem A, Javaid M. Poly-Ether-Ether-Ketone (PEEK) in Orthopaedic practice- A Current Concept Review. J Orthop Reports 2022: 10.1016/j.jorep.2022.03.013
- Mishra AK, Vaishya R, Vaish A.Effect of Body Mass Index on the outcomes of primary Total Knee Arthroplasty up to one year- a prospective study. J Clin Orthop Trauma 2022; doi: 10.1016/j.jcot.2022.101829
- Patel J, Vaish A, Vaishya R, Reappearance of a glomus tumor of the finger after nine years- a rare case report and literature review. J Orthop Reports 2022; doi:10.1016/j.jorep.2022.03.014
- Haleem A, Javaid M, Suman R, Vaishya R. Exploring the capabilities of modern technologies for health care. Apollo Med 2022; 19 :37-40.doi: 10.4103/am.am_128_21
- Vaishya R, Graichen H, Gopinathan P. The beginning of a new era in the field of Orthopaedic journals. J Orthop Reports 2022; doi: 10.1016/j.jorep.2022.03.021
Dr. Rohini Handa, Consultant Rheumatology, Delhi has been nominated as a Member, Super Specialty Board of Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology by National Board of Examination.
Dr. Sanjiv Jasuja, Consultant Nephrology, Delhi, has been nominated as Member Super Specialty Board of Nephrology by National Board of Examination.
Dr. Sanjiv Jasuja has also published the following paper:
Sanjiv Jasuja, Vivekanand Jha, Gaurav Sagar, Anupam Bahl, Shalini Verma, Neharita Jasuja, Jasmeet Kaur; Post vaccination analysis of anti-spike antibody responses in kidney transplant recipients with and without COVID-19 infection in a tertiary care center, India Clinical Kidney Journal, sfac057 https://doi.org/10.1093/ckj/sfac057
Dr. V Ramasubramanian, Consultant Infectious Diseases, Chennai, has been nominated as Members Fellowship Specialist Board in Infectious Disease by National Board of Examination.