Prof. Dr Arun Jamkar, MS, Distinguished Professor, SIU Pune and Ex-Vice Chancellor, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik has delivered Dr Rita memorial oration on “Mirror neurons and surgical education” organized by MEU India on 20th august 2022.
Dr. Jamkar has also been honored with Lifetime Achievement Award by MEU India.
Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra, Associate Professor, Respiratory Medicine, Indira Gandhi, GMC, Nagpur, Maharashtra has published the following articles:
- Mate K, Mishra G, Munje R. Adverse Drug Reactions to a Daily Fixed-dose Combination Based Antituberculosis Treatment Regime in India’s National Tuberculosis Elimination Programme: A Prospective Cohort Study. J Clin Diagnostic Res. 2022;16(8): OCD14-OC19.
- Munje RP, Ramteke AL, Mishra GP. Study of Polysomnography in Patients of Metabolic Syndrome. Vidarbha J Intern Med [Internet]. 2022 Aug 10 [cited 2022 Aug 10];32(2):89–93.
Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra has also published the following Book Chapter
Gyanshankar P. Mishra. Bedaquiline: The New Antituberculosis Drug on the Horizon. In: Debarshi Kar Mahapatra, Bharti SK, editors. Biologically Active Small Molecules: Modern Applications and Therapeutic Perspectives [Internet]. 1st ed. Apple Academic Press, Inc. Co-published with CRC Press (Taylor & Francis); 2022. p. 3–16.
Dr. Kalipada Murmu, MS (OBGY), has organized a health check-up camp at Kendughetu Sishu Siksha School, Ayodhya Hill, for the under privileged people and children in the hill terrain on 11th June 2022.
Prof. Nikhil Vasdev, Consultant Urological Surgeon and Associate Medical Director for Cancer Services, East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust, Lister Hospital, Stevenage, UK has become Professor and Chair in Robotic Surgery at the School of Medicine and Life Sciences at the University of Herefordshire, UK.
Dr. Premkumar Balachandran, Senior Consultant Minimal Access, Bariatric and Robotic Surgeon at Chennai has been invited as international faculty to National University Hospital, Singapore for a hernia master class.
Dr. Premkumar has also presented on “Hugo robotic hernia surgery” and was also a faculty in the pre-conference robotic workshop.
Dr. Raj Kumar, Director, Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, University of Delhi, Head- Department of Pulmonary Medicine, VPCI and National Centre of Respiratory Allergy, Asthma and Immunology has become member of following two committees:
- Member, managing committee of the Gandhi Bhavan, University of Delhi, Delhi dt. 12.07.2022
- Member, National Steering Committee for National Tobacco Control Programme (NTCP) Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Directorate General of Health Service, University of Delhi, Delhi dt. 20.07.2022.
Dr Raj Kumar has also published the following international articles:
- Gulati, K., Sharma, N., Kumar, R., Prakash, J., Ray, A., (2022). Role of pharmacovigilance in Drug Safety, An Overview of Activities at an Adverse Drug Reaction Monitoring Centre (AMC) Of Delhi. Pharmacology and Toxicology,10(2), 28-41.
- Spalgais S, Mrigpuri P, Kulshrestha R, Gupta V, Kumar R. Pulmonary adenocarcinoma mimicking rheumatoid lung and delaying diagnosis for 8 months. Egypt J Chest Dis Tuberc 2022;71:405-8.
Dr Raj Kumar has published the following articles:
- Kumar, R., Kumar, D., Kumar, M., Mavi,l A.K., Mrigpuri, P., Singh, K., (2022). Impact of pollen counts and Air Pollution Over Hospital Visits for Respiratory Illnesses in North Delhi Region. Indian J Chest Dis Allied Sci, 64, 15-20.
- Kumar R, Denning DW, Chowdhary A. Chronic Respiratory Diseases Burden and Healthcare Facilities. Indian J Chest Dis Allied Sci 2022; 64 (2), 61-62.
Dr. Raj Kumar has published an editorial and training manual during 45th Workshop on Respiratory Allergy, Diagnosis and Management, VP Chest Institute, 06-10 June, 2022. ISBN: 968-81-920556-2-9
Dr. Raj Kumar has published following chapter/s contributed to books
- Rajendra Prasad and Raj Kumar (2022). Allergy Situation in India. Certificate Course on Diagnosis of Respiratory Allergy and Immunotherapy (Page No. 1-4), Published by NCRAAI, VP Chest Institute, Delhi. ISBN: 978-81-920986-7-5.
- Raj Kumar (2022). Allergy Testing. Certificate Course on Diagnosis of Respiratory Allergy and Immunotherapy (Page No. 97-134), Published by NCRAAI, VP Chest Institute, Delhi. ISBN: 978-81-920986-7-5.
- SN Gaur, Raj Kumar, AB Singh, MK Agarwal, Naveen Arora (2022). Guidelines for practice of Allergen Immunotherapy in India: 2017- an Update Certificate Course on Diagnosis of Respiratory Allergy and Immunotherapy (Page No. 135-194). Published by NCRAAI, VPCI, Delhi. ISBN: 978-81-920986-7-5.
- Raj Kumar (2022). Food Allergy in Bronchial Asthma. Certificate Course on Diagnosis of Respiratory Allergy and Immunotherapy (Page No. 241-247), Published by NCRAAI, VP Chest Institute, Delhi. ISBN: 978-81-920986-7-5.
- Raj Kumar, Dr. Manoj Kumar, Dr. Rajesh Kumar Gupta, Dr. Pooja Naudiyal (2022). Sensitivity to Common Aeroallergens in Asthma Patients. Certificate Course on Diagnosis of Respiratory Allergy and Immunotherapy (Page No. 253-261), Published by NCRAAI, VPCI, Delhi. ISBN: 978-81-920986-7-5.
- Raj Kumar, Dr. Manoj Kumar, Dr. Rajesh Kumar Gupta, Kamal Singh, Dr. Anil Kumar Mavi (2022). Cockroach (Periplaneta Americana) Exposure and its Allergy Sensitization in Asthma Patients in North Delhi Region. Certificate Course on Diagnosis of Respiratory Allergy and Immunotherapy (Page No. 266-277), Published by NCRAAI, VPCI, Delhi. ISBN: 978-81-920986-7-5.
Dr Raj Kumar has Organised 45th workshop on ‘Respiratory Allergy: Diagnosis & Management’ from 6th – 10th June, 2022 organised at VP Chest Institute, Delhi.
Dr. Sagar Jawale, MS, Pediatric Urologist and Neonatal Surgeon, Jawale Institute of Pediatric Surgery, Jalgaon, Maharashtra got his article published in “Stem cell therapy for type1 diabetes with transplantation of stem cells into the Omental pouch, peritoneum, and blood, experimental study” in a prestigious Netherland based Journal called Annals of medicine and surgery. It is a PubMed and Scopus registered journal with an impact factor of 1.75.
The journal admitted and accepted that the Omental pouch operation is reported for the first time in the medical literature by Dr. Jawale.
Dr Tarun Gupta, Faculty, Senior Surgeon – Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, New Delhi, was the Co-Organizer of the Annual Congress of the American College of Surgeons India Chapter organised at the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, New Delhi from 3-7 August 2022.
Dr. Tarun has also presented a paper on “ABC of Wounds” at the Annual Congress of the ACS India Chapter and was the Faculty Examiner at the Surgical Clinical Oriented Postgraduate Examination (SCOPE) Course in August 2022.
Dr. V K Raju, President and Founder of Eye Foundation of America, USA has been inducted as the President of ‘Morgantown Rotary Club’. During his tenure, Dr. Raju will organize two community projects and two global projects in collaboration with the Rotary District, Rotary International and Eye Foundation of America. The focus will be on hunger and nutrition in Monongalia County.
Dr. Raju Vaishya, Senior Consultant, Orthopedic Surgeon at New Delhi, has been appointed as
- Honorary Lecturer (Orthopaedics), of the Edge Hill University, UK.
- Associate Editor of Annals of African Surgery.
- Chief Advisor, Journal of Bone and Joint Disease.
Dr. Raju has been listed in the Top Researchers list of the Research Gate, with a 99 percentile amongst >20 million global Researchers, with a Research Interest Score of 5650.
Dr. Vaishya has published the following article:
Kumar V, Patel S, Baburaj V, Vardhan A, Singh PK, Vaishya R. Current understanding on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Orthopaedics – A scoping review. J Orthop 2022.