Dr. Arun Garg, President CINS and Member of EC of GAPIO has published the following article:
Connecting the Dots – Building Healthy Society You and Your Health – Integrative Thinking; Division of Yoga & Life Sciences, Journal of SVYASA, February 2022.
Dr. Arun Prasad, President of Obesity Surgery Society of India (OSSI), 2018-20 and President of International MGB-OAGB Club for Bariatric Surgery has been nominated as Member of Specialist Board in Minimal Access Surgery of National Board of Examinations.
Dr. Arun Prasad also received a letter of appreciation from Elsevier Journals Leadership Team for volunteering his time and expertise as a reviewer for Elsevier.
Dr. Ashish Aneja, Internal Medicine consultant from Kurukshetra, India, has organized Free Medical health check-up and awareness camp on the occasion of World Cancer day in association with GAPIO.
Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra, Associate Professor Respiratory Medicine at Indira Gandhi Government Medical College, Nagpur has published the following article:
Gyanshankar P Mishra, Jasmin Mulani; Implications of bedaquiline-resistant tuberculosis; The Lancet, Infectious Disease Volume 22, Issue 2, February 2022.
Dr. Jasmin D Mulani, Medical Officer, Public Health Department, Nagpur has Published the following research article:
Jasmin Mulani, Bhalchandra Murhar, Rajesh Jambhulkar, Gyanshankar Mishra; Serum Prolactin: A Clue to Breast Malignancy; Medical Laboratory Journal, January-February 2022.
Dr. N. Ramakrishnan, Diplomate, American Board Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine & Obesity Medicine has published the following article:
Nagarajan Ramakrishnan, Bharath Kumar Tirupakuzhi Vijayaraghavan; The value of open-source clinical science in pandemic response: lessons from ISARIC; The Lancet Infectious Diseases; December 2021.
Dr. (Prof.) Raju Vaishya, Senior Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at New Delhi has been awarded “India Achiever’s Award (2021-22)”, in recognition of outstanding professional achievements and Nation building.
Dr. Raju has been elected as the “Founder-Editor” of the prestigious Journal of Orthopaedic Reports (JOREP) – an Elsevier journal.
Dr. Raju Vaishya has also published the following articles:
- Vishwanathan K, Srinivas BSK, Vaishya R. Equivalent outcomes of Ultra Congruent and to Standard Cruciate Retaining inserts in Total Knee Arthroplasty Knee Surg Sports TraumatolArthrosc 11th January 2022; 10.1007/s00167-021-06833-z
- Haleem A, Javaid M, Suman R, Vaishya R. Exploring the capabilities of modern technologies for health care. Apollo Med 2022; doi: 10.4103/am.am_128_21
- Iyengar KP, Kariya A, Botchu R, Jain VK, Vaishya R. Significant Capabilities of SMART Sensor Technology and their applications for Industry 4.0 in Trauma and Orthopaedics. Sensor International 2022; 3: 100163. doi: 10.1016/j.sintl.2022.100163
- Paleti SV, Karlapudi V, Kambhampati SBS, Vaishya R. Bibliometric Analysis of Orthopaedic related Publications by Indian Authors from the last decade. J ClinOrthop Trauma 2022; doi: 10.1016/j.jcot.2022.101775
- Vaishya R. Clinical Rheumatology – A book review. Indian J Orthop 2022; 56:365-66. Doi: 10.1007/s43465-021-00480-9
Dr. V K Raju, President and Founder, Eye Foundation of America, President and Founder, Goutami Eye Institute and Clinical Professor, West Virginia University has been awarded with a ‘Citation’ from Rotatory Club for his exemplary work to eliminate avoidable childhood blindness in parts of the world plagued by poverty and poor access to medical care.
Dr. Vemuri S Murthy, Adjunct Faculty in the Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois and Advisor, Editorial Board, JAAPI has published the following editorial perspective;
Vemuri S. Murthy, M.D., M.S; “Best Practices in Healthcare”; Journal of the American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (JAAPI 1:(3), 2021)