Dr. Ashish Aneja, from Kurukshetra, India, has organized following camps:
- Free Medical Health check-up and nutrition awareness camp for women in association with GAPIO on 30th April 2022. The facilities provided during the camp are Blood Glucose testing, Blood Pressure, Weight, BMI, Hemoglobin and Neuropathic testing.
- Free Cardio- Diabetic Medical Health check-up and Awareness camp was organized on World Hypertension Day on 17th May 2022 in association with GAPIO.
Dr. Ashish Malik, Liver Transplant Anesthesiologist at New Delhi, has been selected as “Vice Chair of Anesthesia and Critical Care Committee” of International Liver Transplant Society (ILTS – World body for Liver Transplant Specialists) for year 2022 – 2023 . Dr. Ashish is the First Indian Transplant Anesthesiologist (practicing in India ) in the history of ILTS), would be the chair for year 2023 – 2024 .
Dr. Ashish has delivered a talk on “Analgesia for Donor Hepatectomy: The Way forward” during Annual Conference of ILTS in Istanbul on 5th May 2022 .
Dr. Arun Prasad, Surgical Gastroenterologist, Bariatric and Robotic Surgeon from New Delhi, had been invited as speaker to speak on “Technical tips and tricks to make a safe sleeve -let’s make it foolproof!” during IBC Asia Pacific Activity! on 6th May 2022.
Dr. N Ramakrishnan, Senior Consultant in Critical Care & Sleep Medicine, Chennai has published the following article:
Dr. Nagarajan Ramakrishnan, Shyam Sundar, Kamlesh Tewary, Mangesh Tiwaskar, Arulrhaj Sundaram, JPS Sawhney, Agam Vora, Hrudananda Mallick, Manvir Bhatia, Gautam Saha, Rajesh Nagpal; Indian Consensus Statement on the Evaluation and Management of Insomnia Disorders; Consensus statement, April 2022,
- Dr. Ramakrishnan has also published a chapter on “Critical Care in Discrete Locations” in a Book – Critical Care Update 2022, April 2022.
- Dr. N. Ramakrishnan has given lecture on “Current Developments in Remote Critical Care” at Remote Critical Care Symposium – A Global Perspective. Apollo Hospitals and College of Intensive Care Medicine of Australia and New Zealand
- Dr. Ramakrishnan has also received the “SEEK Award” from St. Britto’s Academy, on 27th April 2022, for “rendering remarkable service to the community in the field of Health Service”.
Dr. Raju Vaishya, Senior Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon, New Delhi has published the following articles:
- Vaish A, Sharma D, Vaishya R. Pre-print: already the bride or still the bridesmaid? Postgrad Med J 2022; 98 (1159) 319-20. doi: 10.1136/postgradmedj-2021-140852
- Iyengar KP, Jain VK, Vaishya R, Gopinathan P. Empowering next generation of Researchers: A global initiative of Journal of Orthopedics. J Orthop 2022; doi: 10.1016/j.jor.2022.05.006
- Vaishya R. Progress report of the Journal of Orthopedic Reports (JOREP). J Orthop Reports 2022: doi: 10.1016/j.jorep.2022.100034
- Vaishya R, Vaish A, Ansari AH. Acute painful calcific tendonitis of Shoulder. Postgrad Med J 2022: 98 (1159): e2. doi: 10.1136/postgradmedj-2021-139719D’
- Ambrosi R, Vaishya R. The importance of Travel Fellowships in Orthopedic Surgery: Return to normality after COVID pandemic. J Orthop 2022; doi: 10.1016/j.jor.2022.04.015
- Vaish A, Mehra S, Vaishya R. Sequential involvement of three major joints of a lower limb by Transient Migratory Osteoporosis- Case Report. J Orthop Reports 2022; doi: 10.1016/j.jorep.2022.04.001
- Vaishya R, Vaish A. Significant impact of COVID-19 on human beings. Swasthya Health 2022; 2 (2): 47-49
Paper published by Dr. Sanjiv Jasuja, Senior Consultant Nephrology from New Delhi, on “Impact of National Economy on End Stage Kidney Care in South Asia and Southeast Asia” has been selected as winner of the “Article of the Year 2021” for International Journal of Nephrology, Hindawi.
Dr. Sudhir Parikh, USA, Chairman-Parikh Worldwide Media, has been praised by Hon’ble Chief Minister of Gujarat, Shri Bhupendra Patel. Hon’ble Chief Minister congratulated Parikh World-wide Media for spreading awareness about ‘pro-people’ and governance related issues among people and continuously making efforts to make people aware about the current affairs happening across the world.
Dr. Tarun Gupta, Senior Laparoscopic Surgeon, from New Delhi, has been appointed as “Surgical In-charge” of new surgical unit formed in “Department of Surgery “at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research.