Know About Past 6th Training Workshop held at Guwahati – GAPIO
Home/Know About Past 6th Training Workshop held at Guwahati – GAPIO
Know About Past 6th Training Workshop held at Guwahati – GAPIOgapio2020-08-25T12:00:45+05:30
Development Program has been held on 13th November 2017 at Guwahati. Five previous training workshops were held on 16th July at New Delhi, 20th August at Ahmedabad, 10th September 2017 at Bangalore, 15th October 2017 at Hyderabad and 12th November 2017 at Kolkata prior to this training workshop at Guwahati.
Program was inaugurated by Chief Guest, Dr. N N Dutta, Chairman and Managing Director – Down Town Hospital, Guwahati. Dr. Prabin Saikia, ADMS, Apollo International Hospital, Guwahati gave the welcome address. Mr. Abhijit Singh, COO, Apollo International Hospital, Guwahati introduced Leadership Development Program to participants.
Valedictory address was given by Dr. Ashish Malakar, CEO, Apollo International Hospitals – Guwahati.
Dr. Paramanand Maheshwari, Medical Director, Northeast Frontier Railway Central Hospital, Guwahati, was one of the dignitaries who attended the program.
Doctors from Corporates, PSUs, various hospitals and nursing homes came to attend the training workshop.
Following topics covered by professional trainers:
Improving Communication Skills
Appreciation at Work – Motivating team members
Certificates were issued to the participants.
Feedback received from participants:
80% participants rated the program as “Excellent” and remaining 20% rated it as “Very Good”.