A comprehensive 90-minute session on“COVID-19 Vaccine update”, is being organized by 'The Global Indian Physicians COVID-19 Collaborative' at 7:00 PM IST on Saturday, 10th October 2020 through zoom.
We will be covering everything we want to know about COVID vaccines being developed across the globe.
Prof. Swaminathan Soumya from WHO, Prof. Vinod Paul from NITI Aayog and renowned faculty from USA, UK and India will answer the questions pertaining to vaccines that are in phase III trials.
- Prof. Swaminathan Soumya, Chief Scientist who was most recently WHO's Deputy Director-General for Programmes
- Prof. Vinod Paul from NITI Aayog, Government of India
- Prof. Piyush Gupta, President-elect of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- Prof Daniel R Lucey from USA
- Prof. Adam Finn from UK
- Prof. Shyam Kukreja from India
Please click on the following link or the flyer to register. You will automatically get a link from Dr. Anupam Sibal to join the session through zoom.
The corresponding time in different times zones will be 6:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM CST, 9:30 AM EST, 2:30 PM BST (UK) and 12:30 AM (Australia). Please check when will the daylight saving time will start in your country.
The program of the session is given below.
We have 1000 places to join the meeting through ZOOM on first come first served basis.