Benefits of being a regular member of GAPIO
- Connecting with physicians from across the globe with similar interests.
- Participation in research and community projects being undertaken by GAPIO.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Leadership opportunities for members, so inclined and a chance to serve on GAPIO Committees.
- Mentorship for young Indian doctors going to USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Russia, Middle East and Africa.
- Mentorship for young 2nd generation of Indian origin doctors coming to India from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Russia, and Africa for observer-ships.
- Access to online monthly newsletter, monthly Global Indian Physician in the news and monthly Honors list.
- Opportunities to sign up for upcoming events and keep up-to-date with whatever new is happening in healthcare space globally.
- Opportunity to apply for GAPIO awards in young and distinguished categories for excellence Medicine, Surgery, Diagnostics, Radiation Therapy, Community Services etc.
- Opportunity to get Honorary GAPIO fellowship in 3 categories –GAPIO Fellow, GAPIO Distinguished Fellow and GAPIO Emeritus Fellow.
- Complementary access to all virtual sessions, Clinical Knowledge Development Program (CKD) Leadership Development Program (LDP) and other GAPIO Training programs.
- Registration for Annual Conference @50% discount.
- Access Leadership opportunities in Young Doctor’s Forum and Women’s Forum.
- A unified voice on healthcare issues affecting physicians in general.
- A unified voice on issues faced by Medical Students and Young Doctors.
Know About Our Membership Fee – GAPIO Membership Program
Regular members: Any *Physician of Indian origin residing in India or abroad may apply in the prescribed format to the Executive Committee of the society for a regular membership. The Executive Committee will consider the application and may either accept or reject the same.
Kindly fill the membership form to become a member of GAPIO
* The term “Physician” has been used as a broad term for “Doctor” working in any specialty whether medical or surgical.
I. Rs. 2950/- or equivalent to this amount in foreign currency for becoming a regular member.
II. Rs. 1180/- or equivalent to this amount in foreign currency from fresh medical graduates having cleared the examination during the last calendar year or during the current year, Residents and current DNB trainees. (Please submit the mark sheet/Degree certificate)